Enchanted Fantasy: An Art Collection by Selina Fenech

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Individual Artists

Enchanted Fantasy: An Art Collection by Selina Fenech Details

Fierce maidens, friendly dragons, enchanting unicorns, and fantasy realms to escape into. A 60 page soft cover collection of Selina Fenech’s fantasy themed artworks. Includes lush, full page reprints of Fenech’s artworks, sketchbook images, plus information and insight into the creation of each work.

Reviews

I very much enjoy Selina Fenech’s Art as a whole. Saw reviews on the Coloring books. So looked up her site. Some of her work really caught me. Had gotten hooked on adult coloring to relax while recovering and going thru illness recovery still has me down a bit will be awhile yet. So I kindve went crazy ordering her books. The art collections, coloring books and Grayscale Coloring. I have Them All Now! Two went to my Daughter. But we are both also Artists which took me a long time to admit too. I always leaned toward Painting until recently. Her books have Two Copies of each so we can share. Lol. If we decide to do same pic. She isn’t perfect no artist is. But I Love her work and Adult Coloring because sometimes it relaxes and teaches in a way doing my own doesn’t. I need the Zen these days. I have passed this on to many people this Holiday season as gifts. I lost track of how many pencil sets and coloring books I purchased. It is Extreme at this point. I did an experiment 20 years ago, realized adults if left out coloring books of kids and paper and pencils groups of adults invariably started coloring or doodling. Sitting around the table. Started by accident then on purpose. Friends would ask sometimes for these things if not out! Lol.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel