Fairy Art - Grayscale Coloring Edition (Grayscale Coloring Books by Selina) (Volume 1)

Category: Books,Crafts, Hobbies & Home,Crafts & Hobbies

Fairy Art - Grayscale Coloring Edition (Grayscale Coloring Books by Selina) (Volume 1) Details

Review "The fairytale theme is prevalent throughout all of her work, and is nothing short of stunningly beautiful." Colour with Claire"Selina Fenech's wonderful art is one to collect and color seriously." Amazon Reviewer"Selina Fenech is an incredibly talented artist. Having a coloring book full of her images is such a delight." Amazon Reviewer"Beautiful illustrations and so many of them all detailed so passionately." Amazon Reviewer Read more From the Author As an artist, color is a thing of magic in my life. Color creates shapes, forms, and feelings in the artworks I paint. Laying color onto a blank page is when I feel closest to true magic, when I feel happiest and most relaxed, and it's through what I create that I share my love of magic with the world.Through my coloring books I want to share that same magic with you.The artworks in my books are based on my completed paintings, which I have painted over the last ten years as a professional artist. I have created the coloring designs to be intricate and detailed but still fun and accessible. There is something for lovers of meditative detail while simple enough to not be overwhelming for younger colorists.When designing my books I decided to print them with two copies of each design, because I know as an artist there are always so many possibilities! I wanted to give everybody the chance of a do-over with every design. Try a different medium, or a different colour scheme. Or a chance to share the magic with a friend, child, parent, sibbling. Because sharing your creativity and joy of color is the best magic of all. Read more

Reviews

I have all her coloring books - they are the best! I love that there are two of each picture, It's great to be able to change color schemes, or even start over if you mess up! The fairies are beautiful, every one of them! The pictures aren't too intricate, but far from simple. I have both the grayscale version and the standard one, I like coloring in the standard one and seeing how she does the shading on the grayscale ones. I've now started using the pencils just on the regular books, and then markers seem to work better on the grayscale ones. I like the alcohol markers the best, they work awesome on her grayscale books!She is an amazing artist, when is she coming out with more coloring books! I'm hooked!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel