Anne Geddes Nurseryroom 2004 Wall Calendar

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Photography & Video

Anne Geddes Nurseryroom 2004 Wall Calendar Details

Sleeping and peaceful or smiling and inquisitive, the babies in the twelve photos in this monthly calendar are happily snuggled in Anne Geddes baby clothing.

Reviews

I don't know anything about Annde Geddes. All I know is that thiis calendar is up at my house and people love it. I can't believe all the rave reviews people give it when they see it.The product is simple enought. It's a 12-month calendar with a picture above the month. All of the pictures in this calendar contain a baby dressed in outfit paying tribute to the month. All of the pictures are well taken and I must admit the pictures are quite cute. Some don't do as much for me as others do, but it's not that bad of a calendar.I would never buy this calendar for myself. I would buy it for any woman in my life that loves children and babies and I have. It's a cute calendar that can be enjoyed by all.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel